Monday, May 15, 2006

Well last week was busy. Just finished checking out a few other blogs and felt the need to update mine before I post comments on everyone elses.

Hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did! I got the best gift (in my opinion), a pair of CROCS! So I must say thanks to Christine and Julie for turning me on to these shoes. My dh thinks they are silly looking, but when your feet feel this happy who cares what they look like. Shannon's blog had a picture of her Mother's Day breakfast, which made me laugh because dh says to K sunday am, you gonna help me make mommy her special mother's day treat. I of course have to ask what is up and they tell me they are going to make me breakfast. Well I squashed that chance the night before by taking a pastry out to rise. Which I just told dh it really is the thought that counts, because I would have had to clean up their mess which would not have been fun.

Saturday I went on an LSS adventure with my friend Janell. We went to three LSS and Michaels. I picked up some new QK stuff, primas for my mom, the pack of BG baby boy (yep it has been confirmed the baby is a boy), and Lindsay got stickers from each place. I was also lucky enough to bump into Katie! I wish I had more time to chat with her, but we were at our last stop and Janell was late for a wedding. I am so excited to see my Camando friends next month! I just have to get to work on my week.

It's Monday and I am behind on archery stuff so I better get to work. I think this week will be a little less crazy, maybe I could even scrap a page or two.

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Congratualtions on the news of your baby boy! How sweet!

I'll never bump into a commando here and I'm bummed about it!

Sounds like your week is going to be a good one...I'm hoping to see some of your scrappin'!

itsjustshannon said...

Yea A baby boy!!! Too cool. Another little huntin' buddy right?

Cicada said...

A boy! Fun news!

I know, aren't crocs great? I wish I could wear them 24/7. I want every color!

I can't wait to visit with you guys, too! But I also need to start working on prepping for Ali's book. I hardly know where to start...

Katie said...

It was great to see you Nicole!! I am still in awe of how cute your little girl is...and sweet!

I just started my "week" on Monday. So far so good. I am really surprised at how much it opens your mind to the little details in your life. :) :) ;) Come on girls...running out of time!