Thursday, May 18, 2006

My daughter is tugging at me to help her write a book. So I am trying to finish a couple things on the computer and be done with it for today. Lucky readers you get an update! LOL!!

Ok so I have been up since 3am, who knows why, but I got a couple things done. I worked on a LO, it's not done yet, needs something. Tweeked my recipe swap a little, I am at the point where I need to quit tweeking and just put it together. And i have printed out a few pictures to do more LO's with. One of which I am using for Christine's challenge. Ok so if I get that together (it's in my head) I might be back at the pc and post it.

Linds and I are going to have lunch with K today. He has been bugging me about doing this and we are light on daycare kids today so we're going. Of course when i looked at the hot lunch menu (Chilli) I went ick! So I am sure we will be the hit of the lunch room when I bring in subway sandwiches! I have always dreamed of being the perfect mom, now at least I might look like it! LOL!! I am rather excited too, I am bringing the camera. Lunch and playground shots will certainly be fun to sb.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

You'll definitely be mom of the day at school! That sounds fun.

What a coincidence, 3am is when I finally got to sleep last night! A fussy, itchy toddler (but she is starting new meds, so hopefully things will get better soon).
But sometimes, when I fall asleep early, I do what you did-- get up pre-dawn and get some things done. Hopefully you'll stay awake the rest of the day somehow!

ChristyR said...

I miss elementary school. I went every Friday and ate lunch with my son and his class. Love it. I always saw some parents bring in McD's but I'm too anti-McDs. I'm excited to see your page for the challenge!

itsjustshannon said...

You need your rest!!! No more 3 am's!
Sounds like a fun day!