Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Here are the decorated photo frames that Nana and Grandma Mary got for Mother's day. These were a total blast to do. Father's and Grandfathers may get a variation of these next month.





Funny story while I'm here, Sunday night Lindsay thought it would be nice to put lotion on my feet. Yes this was definately a Mother's day treat. Well now she has become a lotion freak. Yesterday as I was getting dinner ready and watching for dh to come home what is Linds doing, putting lotion on. Jeff pulls in the driveway and I wander into the living room to check on the kids and announce that daddy is home. Where is Linds I ask K, she pops out from the corner completely naked and covered with lotion. Where does this child get the idea to do stuff like that??? At least she smelled nice. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Love love love your pages...especially the one with your boy in the photo...so cute!