Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The sun is shining, the sun is shining!

Ok so I am feeling good this morning. It has been raining around here for the last few days and it has been awhile since we have seen the sun so I am excited. I will however keep it in perspective, I am praying for all of the miss-placed families due to flooding in the northeast. Now that would be horrible, we really don't have it that bad. But still it sure is nice to see the sun shining after too many rainy days.

The sun even popped out yesterday long enough for the neighbor to show off his new toy. Check out who is playing with it. Lindsay really seems to think she needs her own "nascar" car!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

So cute. My neighbors son got a pocket bike and that is what my kids want now....they are going to hit dad up when he gets home from Iraq and play on the guilt!

Cicada said...

Funny about the lotion! My girls love to put lotion on too after their bath. They get mad if I don't let them do it!

Love the friendship card and the frames. So cute.

True about the families in the Northeast... meanwhile there's severe drought in Africa and Asia right now... if only there was a way to give them some of our rain!