Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ok so the pressure has got to me and I took the test! The desperate house wifes test that is! Here is the deal you answer some really silly questions and then the test tells you which housewife you are most like. (And yes if you do not watch Desperate Housewife's, you have no idea what I am talking about).

I am most like Lynette! I can see it. Here is what it said: "You gave up a great job for this? (ok if I can count full time at the LSS, than that fits) No one really appreciates you, and yet you slog on, with very little sleep and very little thanks. (so my life) Who can blame you when you occasionally lose it? (thank God it's only Jeff who gets to witness that, LOL) Hang in there. (I always do!) Just lay off the Ritalin. (what???)" So can you see me as Lynette? If you know me a little I bet yes.

Ok here's the link try it for yourself, it's kinda fun and a good way to put off other things you should be doing.

Ok the link is not working so just copy and paste this

abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

2 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Ok...I think that might be pretty accurate as a Lynette. I like her the best on the show...she really is a tough chick but she also will tell it like it is.

Katie said...

LOL That's who my dh thought I would be...but I am the ditzy Susan. I just wish I could have her bod!