Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HELP, I'M IN OVER MY HEAD!!!

Ok so it's not that serious, but I am feeling like a computer idiot at this moment. I took a big leap and bought Photoshop Elements. The little comercial on their website makes it all seem so wonderful (it probably is), but I have now installed it and I can't decide if it's me that it makes no sense to or if maybe because my computer is so old it just doesn't like to run correctly. I am leaning toward the fact that it is a little of both.

I will justify the expense of purchasing a "dummy" guide with the fact that I got the software really cheap. $40 from viosoftware just incase you need a copy. Now does our little WM carry the book I want now, or will I be making a big trip into barnes & noble tonight??? That really is what makes me want to scream. So how many of you out there are the I must have it now and I mean now, types? LOL!!

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

I can't help you. I'm illiterate.