Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Here are my samples for the paper bag album I am teaching in a couple weeks. I needed to get some creative help from two pea's, gotta love their gallery. I used an example and went from there. I am way into earthy colors lately so these chatterbox papers were so fun to work with. I also got to try out a brand new tool I picked up last weekend. The totally fabulous Crop-a-dile! Have you tried this thing? Oh, it is so cool, if you are even the slightest bit into eyelets you have got to get one. I love it! I hope the ones we have on order for the store are in, in time for this class. I haven't done a cover page yet, still trying to get creative with it. Hopefully that will be done tomorrow so i can turn it in to post at the store.

Silly news to report, I had an ultrasound today and they asked if we new the gender. I said no, but i would love to know so we can figure out what to keep and what to get rid of. Ok so the doctor looks and says in her opinion it's a girl, but she is only 90% sure. Alright cool, then they move around and look again doc says wait a second I think I was wrong that looks like a boy. Then she says well I can tell you for sure it will be either a boy or a girl. How reassuring! At least its not an alien! LOL!!! We go back in a month, and we'll have them check again.

Gotta run Jeff seems to think he needs a snack.


 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

these are beautiful. i sure wish i was taking classes from you-so talented!

I'm jealous of any mother that knows the sex-they wouldn't tell me what I was having! Do you want one or the other? And yes...Tricia is having a boy!

Cicada said...

Pretty funny that they went from 90% sure to completely not sure in that small amount of time, LOL!

That bag book is awesome, and I LOVE those chatterbox papers. I am also loving anything with brown in them these days.

I've been meaning to make a paper bag book forever. I will definitely be looking at yours again when I get around to it...