Friday, May 19, 2006

I GOT NEW TOYS!!!

Alright Chistine I am blamming my not getting anything done on you! Even though the challange is done I am now so in the scrapping mood that I am working on yet another inspired page. So the story goes I did not have the right color paper and I need to do this now! I head to the LSS and yipee there are new QK! So now not only do I need to finish the page I am working on but I must set up these new dies and make some pages with them too. Oh and the flowers I found at WM when I went in to get more ribbon for my recipe swap page (again I can blame Christine! LOL). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris said...

Isn't it so nice when you can blame others for your purchases? Or even better when you can justify a large purchase because you "need" it for something. Like for Christmas, I needed to buy QK Stileto to use on my cards. Is that regular Studio or the Skinni Mini? I think I want Studio, just not sure which size I would use more.

ChristyR said...

You are too funny! I can only say, what are friends for? I think they are for enabling! I can't wait to see what you make with your new stuff!!! Have fun creating!

itsjustshannon said...

Ooooo you did go a shopping didn't you?! Enjoy your new toys!