Thursday, August 31, 2006


The camera went to the pool...

Oh wait I think going to the pool was supposed to be about the kids having fun... Oh well I had fun! I am really trying to work on action shots, I think I need some pointers on what my camera should be set on. Also it would be nice if my son would look at me every now and again. He certainly has the "please don't take my picture again" thing happening. Linds on the other hand would let me take pics of her for days on end. At least when the baby gets here I will be able to add a subject that has no say one way or the other for a few years. LOL!!!

Last night we started the invitation process, got all the printing done! Now it's on to assembly, really I should be doing that now, but playing with pictures is so much more fun.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Great photos!

Cicada said...

Cute! Love the drops of water on his glasses...

Cicada said...

Sheesh, I just scrolled down to read, and I don't know how I got so behind on your posts...

THIS is the TRUTH: I looked at those pool pics and thought, "Wow, those photos look like they were taken with a good camera..."

... and then saw in the next couple posts that it WAS! So there, I could tell right away!! I am blown away by the pics and by those layouts, they are SO good. The one you did about yourself is fabulous, and you look gorgeous in that pic Katie took of you!

Katie said...

Whoo hoo...let the fun begin. You are going to be OBSESSED with that thing! :) All I can say about learning the settings is...give yourself LOTS of time and just work on one thing at a time...it takes TIME and lots of PLAYING! :)

That picture with the water drops...BEAUTIFUL...just needs a little lightening up and it will be PERFECT! Very easy in Picassa or Photoshop. Great job so far!