Monday, August 07, 2006

Trying to get back in the grove...

So life is a little crazy and well I just can't seem to get it all back together, maybe it's cuz I am so huge and uncomfortable all I can think of is being done with being pg. I think that I am getting just a touch cranky too. Friday night I took the kids to the pool, we have not been there at night before. They had a great time, there was music playing and tons of inner tube floaties for all to enjoy. But the point of my story, I was talking to another mom and she asked when I was due, end of Sept I say, she replies next month good for you. Then it hit me my due date is next month! Ok so it is still 7+ weeks away, but I am so not even close to being ready for baby number three. We have not made any space in our house, no crib, no diapers, no dresser filled with clean clothes do I need to be doing this??? I just keep telling myself it will all fall into place it always does.

It is wild at our house tonight, Jeff got home very late Saturday night and it was great to have him home. We just sort of rested together Sunday, took the kids to see the Barnyard movie (I am not recommending it), then just relaxed. Today we are back to full swing. It is just over a month before Archery hunting season opens and well Jeff is so busy. Since he walked in the door from UPS at 5:30, his cell phone and our house phone has been ringing non-stop. And we have had a steady stream of customers since 6. It will probably be like this for the next 4-6 weeks, how we do it every year I don't know. One thing I do know is it gets crazier each year.

So I wanted to post a few more pictures from our adventures last week, well the first one is actually from a couple weeks ago, but whey I pulled this pic of Jeff up on the computer I just fell in love with it. It is so him. I am working on a class for the LSS scrap weekend and I am so using this picture . (I'll have to get that done and post it)






Racing go-karts in the Dells, this was Daddy's favorite thing!
Lindsay and Maddie watering their "seeds". When I asked Maddie what they were growing she told me corn and beans and flowers and a few other things I can't quite remember. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

It will all come into place!
Your a pro!
No worries from me!

The pics are great! Nice to see some family photos.