Friday, August 04, 2006

Waterpark Wackiness! 
 
 

These shots are the only wet shots I got, I really would have liked to get a few more, but well cameras and water don't mix so well. Plus when you've got two kids who both want to do the waterslides and two adults that need to take them down it was a little hard to find that extra hand for a photo. They did have some blurb in their info about renting waterproof digital cameras, wished we had checked into that, maybe next time. The kids had a blast on the waterslides, we mostly did the slides where you go down in tubes, that way we could go down together. I had a pretty good time too, the only thing that wore me out was going back up all the steps to go down a 20 second ride. Oh well I guess I can hope that maybe my butt got a little work out! LOL!!! By far my favorite water ride was the wave pool, no steps! Poor Jeff was a little bummed, they had this slide called Howling Tornado and you had to go down with 2, 3, or 4 people, no singles. Well this was not one I was up to doing and K was just an inch to short. We tryed to find someone who would let Jeff tag along, but no luck. Maybe next year! The big bucket dump in the pictures was the kids favorite. Twice while K was under there he lost his shorts! Lots of little boys with white tushies hanging out after the flood of water came down. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Looks like a great time! Water is so much fun!

Cicada said...

Those bucket pictures are awesome! Too fun! Now I really want to plan a trip to the Dells soon...

Katie said...

Great shots...I know what you mean about that water and camera thing...plus you have to watch out for theft at the Dells...I actually had my SHOES stolen there! Ugh!

We should all meet at the dells sometime...meybe even get the hubbys together! Someday!