Tuesday, August 15, 2006

LO #2  Posted by Picasa

So here are the two LO's that I got finished this weekend. I really like the park one, I think it's just the colors that make me happy. I have way to many things to do and all I really want is to work on more pages. Life is rough sometimes. Well we are off to run some errands, gotta get a card swap in the mail and then to the bank and finally for the kids the pool. So no scrappin today. Maybe tonight i will work on some more stuff. I am really jealous of Christine and the fact that her kids are already back to school. I need some quite time and sending the kids to school would feel so wonderful, even though it would mean dragging my butt outta bed an hour earlier than I have been doing for the last month. I would do it just for some quite time.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Dont' worry I'll be jealous of you when mine get out of school the middle of May and yours go until June! I have enjoyed my past two days that's for sure!

The layouts rock. Love this one especially..the colors, just everything!

itsjustshannon said...

Very cool layout! You did a great job!

Katie said...

Veeeeery happy colors. Love it! I'm jelous of her too, can't WAIT til they start. Ugh!