Saturday, August 26, 2006

Life is better!

I would say life is great, but I don't want to jinx myself. Got some me time in over the last couple days and it really cheered me up. On friday I helped teach a scrappin class for a wifes group that was on convention with their husbands. They were a total hoot and we had such a blast that it just knocked the bad attitude right out of me. Spent the rest of the day running here and there with the kids, we got our school supply shopping all done. Backpacks are packed and we are ready for day one! Yipee! Then got a wonderful call from a friend inviting Linds to spend the night. Ya gotta always say yes when someone just calls out of the blue and wants to take your kid away for a night. I got to spend some awesome time with just K. We played walkie talkies, went to the grocery store, did some dishes and even helped me put away some laundry. I haven't spent very much time alone with him in what seems like forever. Ya know the deal the sons go with daddy and the daughters stay with mom. It was so nice, I need to remember to schedule in more time with just the two of us.

So today was the LSS crop day, very wonderful also. I got three LO's done! Ok so one I am not super happy with, but it just wasn't coming together. May have to work on that one some more at home. But the other two, I would post pictures but my camera battery is dead. You will have to check back tomorrow. Katie I did a LO with the picture you took of me, I love it! I used one of the blog questionaires that I think I got from Christine's. And I even used my HS mask, gotta go get more of those. I had such a blast doing it. Everyone enjoyed the class and make & take that I taught, so that was fun too! Now I am tired and really hoping that I can sleep the night through, we shall see.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Can't wait to see the layouts!

Sound like a great weekend. Bonding with some women and your own children..nice. When Shane is here, once a month each of us would take a kid to spend quality time with. We felt that it really helped their individual attitudes! Glad your feeling so great!