Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Can this day get any crazier...

I have been at this computer for the last 4 hrs and done nothing fun! Balance all the many accounts, send payments, write bills, being the accountant is so not fun! I think I must have spent too much time playing with the camera yesterday. I did get some shots that I love, my dh doesn't seem to think that I am doing any better with this toy then with the old point and shoot. I disagree, but I am still on the learning curve. I am going to sign up for a class at the store we bought the camera. I tend to think I know how to do things and well maybe that is why some photos just don't work. I do really love the camera, just one downfall it's heavy!

We are off to the pool one last time today, the rest of the week I must get work done. Not to mention that I need to organize for my MOA scrapfest trip. We leave next week thursday, so I guess that means there is always next week wednesday to prep for that, right??? LOL! Better get going for today, the kids are getting whiney. You think it's safe to bring the new toy to the pool? I really don't think I can leave home with out it!

1 comment:

itsjustshannon said...

I know what you mean about the camera being heavy. That is taking some getting use to for me too.

Gosh Scrapfest is right around the corner. You guys are going to have a great time!