Friday, August 04, 2006

Fun At Wiley's Woods - 7-31-06


Here are a few shots from our adventure at Wiley's Woods, which is a four story building filled with "gooseberries" that everyone shots or throws at each other, plus lots of things to climb on and slide down. Linds and I climbed all the way to the fourth floor and then went down a tube slide. Big mistake for me to do that, the slide was not so "slippery" and well by the time I was 10 feet from the end the panic attack that I would not be able to get out was in full force. But I did make it out and decided that I would not do that again. You should have seen some of the grown men attacking each other, what a hoot! One adult had five bags fulls of these "gooseberries" and was just tossing them as hard as can be at his kids and friends. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

itsjustshannon said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I like those "dry" parks because I can run around in my clothes and not my swimsuit! Glad you all had a great time!