Monday, August 14, 2006

Ready to Shop! Posted by Picasa


ICK! Can I just say that I am totally frustrated with blogger or my computer today! This is try number three for an update here and well I can't decide if its me or blogger and it is just maddening!

Ok enough ranting...

I did manage to have a really nice weekend, think I over did it a little. I am way tired and cranky today, but oh well. Friday I got one LO done, but it's one that I like and I used the silly picture of my dh that I just am crazy for. It did get me in the mood and I got up early Saturday morn and finished off a two page spread with the pictures from the park and I even have journaling on there. That is always such a hurdle for me.

So the picture above is Linds of course and we took a trip to the new outlet mall in the Dells. Have I told you how much I love to shop, well I really, really love to shop. And this place was the best! All of my favorite stores, plus more that I could learn to love. Lots of places that Linds loves too. Alright I have really created a monster in Linds, she normally wants to shop longer than me. What will it be like when she is a teenager??? So anyway, Katie keep working on a Dells scrappin retreat cuz there isn't anything better (in my book anyway), than scrappin and great shopping.

Sunday I went on a cleaning spree, no I am not nesting! We had a rather icky accident in my bed some time Saturday night and well I needed to rent a rug-doctor to clean my matress. Figured if it was here I might as well do the couch and all the carpets. Every time we do carpets I am amazed at how much cleaner they look for the next couple days. Sorry gals I am sure by friday they will be back to their much ickier looking state. Yes this is our last Week in the Life get together this weekend and I am so excited that Katie and Julie will be coming to scrap and stay the night friday then scrap some more on Saturday. Shannon I know you are still up in the air, but I really hope you can make it out, you will most definitely be missed if you can't.

Well dh is due home early tonight so I must get some supper going for him. If things settle down I may try and post my LO's, we'll see.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

love the photo! I can see a fun layout coming your way!

I'm not a shopper usually. Unless it's scrapbook shopping! Just think that will be fun to do together...shopping that is! Can't wait to see the layouts!

Cicada said...

Cute picture, love the hat!

I am jealous, I love to shop too. Will have to try that dells one sometime.

Can't wait for this weekend!

Katie said...

Ohhhh yeah, even more reason to hit the Dells SB retreat. There will be lots to do up there!

Really fun picture! She looks soooo grown up!

Can't wait to see you guys...it will be really fun!