Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Down on the farm.





So today we headed out to take some pictures of my SIL and her fiance for their wedding invitations. I think that we will be able to find a couple that will work, I took 60+ photos. I now know that I really do need a better camera. I also have my son convinced that of that too. As we were pulling out of the drive way and back onto the road my camera fell on the floor and rolled over towards the passanger door. My son says mommy your camera, I say it's fine, just don't open your door or it will fall out. To that my son answers I could do that mommy and then you could get a new camera. It is amazing what sticks in these little brains.

Ok so Sil wants pictures of the two of them with their horses, they run a big horse farm. This will be integrated into the wedding invite that I am making. I am getting excited now, because this picture was the big thing and now I can concentrate on doing my thing the crafty stuff! After we got their pictures the kids got a short ride on the horse. This is the first time that K has gotten on the horse, before he was just too scared. On the way down he told me that since he can ride an ATV he can go on the horse. I was skeptical but he did it. Linds, she just loves the horses and takes every chance to hop on when Aunt Jill will let her. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

NEw camera new camera new camera....:)

I wanna ride the horseys too.

Cicada said...

That looks so fun! I"m sure you got some good shots... looks like great weather for it...

LOL that Kaleb said that about the camera. I'm with him, you should have let it roll out, hee!

itsjustshannon said...

How fun is that?! Looks like they were enjoying their ride!

ChristyR said...

Yeah let the camera roll on out!