Thursday, August 10, 2006

Big park fun


Alright I am not sure what weather forcast I was listening to yesterday when I said it looked like a great day to do the big park and big pool. The morning did not look promising, but we packed up a picnic lunch anyway and headed out. I really thought that we would get rained on so I left the swim suits and towels at home. We did get some great pics at the park, that is really all that I wanted anyway. I got some way cool park paper that I so want to use, but I didn't have the pictures I wanted. Julie and Katie you have created a picture taking monster. Well I got the pictures I need and if I can get some work done at my monthly crop group tomorrow night I may just scrap these. Big problem is when i get together with this group I spend the whole night talking. Can you imagine me just talking the night away and not getting a thing done. So back to the park story, the weather does look pretty good in the pictures and well it was beautiful. So good that I really wanted to go in the pool, I asked the kids if we should run home and change to pool wear, their answer YES! Can you beleive that? No pictures from the pool, I have more than enough of those. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Awesome photos! They are just incredible! Beautiful! Gorgeous!
and i love the crocs she's wearing!