Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wacky Wednesday!

Well it must be a wacky day cuz I am up and at this computer so early. We have big adventures planned for today, that is if I can get through some stuff here first. We are having issues with our computer, I have been sending emails for the last few days and getting no responses what so ever. Well last night I took to actually using the phone and calling to talk to a friend. We did some testing, I can get email, but for some reason when I send stuff it just goes into the blue abiss of somewhere and never to the recipient. I have to call our provider today and find out what is going on. Love this technical age! A heads up to Shannon, Katie, and Julie, I did try something different this am with details of croppin in Dodgeville this month so check your email and spam for a note from me. Let me know what you get.

Ok so back to our big adventure, we are taking a picnic lunch to the big park and then diving into the big pool. The kids are excited and the weather looks like it will be perfect!

We have also been kitty sitting for the last few days. Nana is in Cananda fishing and one of the provisions of her adobting the kitty was that we watch it when she went on vaca. As you can see kitty sitting is a very hard job! LOL!!! I think that kitty will be so happy to see Nana in a few days. We will miss her though. She is so funny, last night I was working on some swap cards, putting ribbon on and such, she hops on the table and was all over the ribbon. I was just waiting for her to put her paws in my open ink pads, but it didn't happen. Thank God, how would I explain a kitty with cranberry and thyme ink all over her feet. I am sure that she has picked up some wonderfully bad habits at our house, but isn't that what babysitting is all about, spoiling some little one and then giving them back to the "parents"? It's like reverse grandparent treatment!  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cicada said...

That is hands down the cutest picture I've seen all year. The lighting is so perfect-- did you fuss with that in photoshop or was she just perfectly lit for the photo?!

I'm so excited for next weekend! Glad your e-mail is working again... no fun when you think people are ignoring you-!

Nicole said...

Hey Julie!

Can you believe that picture is just how it turned out! No fussing with anything before the shot or after in photoshop. It is amazing how some things just work right.

ChristyR said...

that is an amazing photo and can't wait to see you scrap it!

sounds like a great day ahead, have fun!

itsjustshannon said...

Awwwww....love that picture!!! Don't you hate when the computer doesn't do things right but now its all good.

Katie said...

OMG that picture is absolutely PRECIOUS, beautiful lighting!!! I lurve kittys!