Thursday, August 17, 2006

Break Time!

I am doing another round of house cleaning and I need a break. Today it's a little dreary and rainy outside, perfect for cleaning or sleeping (really wish I was sleeping).

Ok so I already have comments on the pictures and no explanation, cool! Glad to hear that they are apreciated. So when i was posting these yesterday i was trying to get back in and do an update and guess what blogger wouldn't let me. I think that there must be some sort of cosmic force that is getting in the way of me and all that I have to say to the world. Oh well...

Ok so I have been trying to get in and have the kids pictures taken since the beggining of the month and yesterday was the third scheduled appointment and we finally made it. We tested out a new place called Portrait Innovations. They are new (in the last few months) to Greenway Station, just around the corner from Archiver's (which we didn't get time to stop at). Anyway I loved the experience and will most definitely be going back for "full" family pictures later this year. (Look for those in our x-mass cards!) I was a little bummed that we didn't get a decent one with me and the kids, the one I posted is ok, but not worth ordering prints of.

We also checked out another "new" house last night, very nice, but after much discussion I think we have decided to just stick it out in our perfect little house. Neither Jeff or I are very excited about doubling or tripling our current mortgage just for a little more space. Then of course came the talk about big money making dreams, I guess a co-worker and friend of Jeff's is just fed up with UPS and thinks it would be a great idea for him and Jeff to team up and have a huge sporting goods shop. Only thing is there is so little $$ in this business. At least I know that Jeff never has dreams of grandure and this would not be something he would just jump into. Ok so on to the next scheme, Jeff brings an add in from one of the home improvement stores, wouldn't this be a good idea, Jeff thinks he should just buy these garage kits and build them for people on the weekends. Buy the kit for 5, build and charge customer 20, I'm not so sure about that one either, but I know Jeff hasn't lost his sence of humor. God love him!

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Wow!
Lots of life changing decisions going on in people's lives!
Moving can be life changing. Good luck to you guys and your decisions...you are intelligent so I'm sure you'll do what's right for you. Don't you hate cosmic forces that keep you from something!

Cicada said...

Stop all that cleaning! I hope that's not all for Katie and I 'cuz we don't care how clean things are!!

I borrowed a copy of my freind's "Scrapped- the movie" DVD for us to watch together tomorrow night if we want to! Don't you think that would be fun?! I've been wanting to see it! Can't wait!

ChristyR said...

had some margarita cake today and it was delish!