Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thank you Julie!

The mailman stopped at my house today and gave me a strange package from Addicted To Rubber Stamps . I thought to myself, what did I order??? I don't remember ordering anything??? Hmmmm... So I rip it open and low and behold new stamps! Julie seems to think that Katie and I have turned her into a stamp addict, ok we are probably very good enablers, LOL!!! Well, at Scrap Day #2 she was showing off some new things she had gotten since Scrap Day #1 and we were all ohhh'in and ahhh'in over these TT stamps. What a total sweetheart you are Julie! I will return the favor, you just wait and see!

I must say that now I have to check out all that this addicted to site has to offer. I think I have browsed there once or twice, but now I will have to browse a little harder. Any store that sends candy with an order is a good store to order from! Oh and the cute little foam stamp is already in use. Linds is making beautiful leaf designs as I type! One last note, for all you moms that love craft ideas, we are doing the foam stamps just like mommy does with acrylic paints only we are using the Crayola washable finger paints. These are working so slick, try it! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cicada said...

I wanted to ease my guilt for forgetting to pay for your lunch this weekend! Plus it was fun to spread the puctuation stamp love :)

Cicada said...

...Oh, and we can thank Shannon for turning us onto that site! I liked that they sent candy and a free foamie too!

Michelle said...

Love those stamps. Too cute!

itsjustshannon said...

How fun are those?! Too cool and just the right thing for our little stamp addict!

ChristyR said...

Stamps are awesome! I think it has made a big comeback in the world of scrapbooking this year! I know I doubled my stash.