Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just reading away...

I'm just trying to waste time until dh gets home, so I was reading some blogs. On Shannon's she's got a blip about 2007's CKU's. I hear they will be having one in Nashville. I really like Nashville, we went to an Archery Trade Show a few years back there and it was my favorite Archery Convention so far (we are closing in on 8 yrs in business, wild!). I would love to make the trip down there, so who's with me???

Ok there was one other thing on Shannon's blog that got me thinking, she has a child who is not so wonderful at home. Guess what I think we probably all have children like that. So why am I chatting about this, well maybe because I have just yelled at my monsters for the tenth time in the last 20 min and well why do they do this to me??? They can make me crazy! This morning I needed to get a whole bunch of Archery stuff done and they were wonderful, so I took them to the pool for a few hours in the afternoon. Now they are fighting like cats and dogs, why??? Shouldn't they be tired out from the pool, why aren't they sleeping, why do they do this to me?? Ok so now why was it I thought I wanted another one of these little monsters??? Wait I remember, I love 'em! Yes I am crazy, and I admit it.

Wow can I babble when i want to. So hope everyone has had a good weekend, can you believe that it's almost August? Seems like it was just yesterday that I was picking at Christine for reminding me about it being June! We have had a great weekend, we spent the day at Nana & Papa's (in honor of Papa's b-day) yesterday. The boys took their four-wheelers and rode and rode. I did bring the camera, but didn't take a single picture. Jeff took some pictures of K spinning his tires with his cell phone. Yeah Jeff thought if would be fun to teach K to spin the tires on the gravel drive way. Not sure if my mother approved, but what can you do.

We are off to the Dells tomorrow, staying at the Great Wolf Lodge. Way more $$ then I expected, but we had a gift cert so we needed to use it. Not sure if we will leave the complex, sure looks as if there is more than enough stuff to keep the kids busy there. I would love to do the Duck ride, have never done that. And Jeff loves the go-karts. We should have a fun time. After that Jeff is off to West Viginia for a huge archery tournament and I am on my own with the kids for a few days. We have so many things planned. We are meeting up with Julie and her two on Wednesday, I can't wait to have our daughters meet. It is going to be a crazy, busy week, but I am so excited.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

How nice that you guys are getting together so your daughters can meet! One day, hopefully, they will continue the scrappin' traditions you guys are making with your get-to-gethers!

Kids can be bratty. But we love em and tomorrow is another day.

Have a great week!

itsjustshannon said...

I know what you mean about the arguing thing...some days. Kaylee was just in here reporting that Drew licked her. Nice.

Have a blast at the Great Wolf! We have been there twice and really like it, however we usually don't get to go in the Summer cause you are right...it is expensive. They sometime run specials on the website on off days. Might check it out for next time.

Say hi to Julie and have a great time!

Katie said...

Well duh, you mean you weren't devoting you full and complete attention to your darling children...of course they are gonna fight and try to drive you completely crazy! I think it is written somewhere in the genetic code that they have to do that...somthing to do with survival or something. Heehee. Been there a MILLION times!

Wait, I wanna come with you girls! Where are you meeting?? When??