Thursday, July 20, 2006

CHA WE'RE HERE!!!

Thanks everyone for the "awl" advise!

Well we got here in one piece, lots of traffic on the way into the big Chi town, but somehow I handled it just fine.

We did classes today and are working on taking pictures of all our project to post on the store blog.

I did a really great class from Lil Davis super cute summer brag book, loved it. Also did a class from Hero Arts, this will be the same class that they are teaching at MOA in september, now I need to find someone to switch classes with me. Oh well! Very cute holiday cards. And last class was a recipe accordian type thingy. I think I have some issues with recipe stuff... So anyway, better sign off for now. Later!

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

OOh-glad you made it safe and sound and that your classes were great and inspiring..off to check out the store blog!

itsjustshannon said...

Glad you are having fun!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Cicada said...

So fun to hear all about CHA from you! Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your opinions because you have awesome taste!!