Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Birthday Party Invite!

Ok it's a simple one, but there is really only so much you can do with the purse template. It's the coluzzle one if you want to know. (Love it for girly things) I just used plain pink cs, cut my purse, then stamped with my new SU paisley background (love it!). I cut a handle out of silver cs then added the little extras on the outside. Thank you Christine for the rinestone brads (one of many goodies that I got from the big box sent to the WI cammandos) that are the center of my primas. Inside is just the wording printed in pink with sponged pink edges. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ChristyR said...

I can't see the images for some reason...when i click on the red x it takes me to google.

excited to see them! they sound darling!

ChristyR said...

okay i can see it now and let me just say...

Oh My Goodness...It is so beautiful! Gorgeous! Spectacular!

Can you imagine being the mom opening that invitation. Wow. She's put to shame with all other years of store bought invites or computer generated ones and then she wants to know the person who does those! Wow! Nicole-beautiful!

~Mel said...

Those invites are absolutely adorable!!! Love Love Love them!

I agree - you just put every other Mom to shame. However the downside is now every year they'll expect something better than before. :) And you'll be able to do that, I'm sure

Michelle said...

It's adorable! Great job :)

Katie said...

First of all...I am totally jealous about CHA....I wanna go sooo bad! Hey I bet you could get away with a good hammer and an eyelet hole puncher instead of an awl.....or maybe your fancy new puncher thing that can go through anything...:) I can't imagine what it will be for.

Love the invite....soooooo cute!

Cicada said...

That's hands down the cutest damn invite I've ever seen.