Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All signed up!

Ok so I was almost as worked up for the Mall Of America ScrapFest as I was for CKU. Why I am not sure. But after waiting for two hours for registration to open (they don't seem to post the time anywhere before hand, unlike CKU), I got in and got the classes I wanted. I did end up scaling back, really need to watch what I am spending. But for all you interested readers (Julie and Chirs mainly) here is what I am scheduled for:

ScrapFest After Dark Party - Friday 7:00 PM (Way excited about this one!)
Seasoned With Style Recipe Album - Saturday 9:00 AM
Around the Block - Saturday 10:00 AM
A Journey to Remember - Saturday 12:00 PM
Sweet and Sour Desk Calendar – Saturday 2:00 PM
Happy Holiday Folio - Saturday 3:00 PM
Clearly Cute Cards – Saturday 4:00 PM

I am very excited about going and so jazzed that Julie will be making the trip with me too! We are going to have a blast!

Well it really is time to get away from this computer, it is supposed to be a little less horrible outside today. I think I will set up the splash pool and let the kids play outside today. They were getting a little squirrely yesterday staying inside. But after being out in the heat Saturday and Sunday (we spent the afternoon at the pool), I just knew I needed to stay in the AC and rest a little. I'll be working on Linds "Princess Party" invites today. I have a very fun idea, maybe i will share the finished work. Later!

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Congrats on getting all your classes! It's such a stress even registering. Not only for thinking of yourself but if your friends made it in to the same class. Oi. I'm excited to see what you come up with on the invitations and here's to milder weather!

itsjustshannon said...

Sounds like a great time! You are going to have a blast. Jealous.

Very cute invites!

~Mel said...

Congrats on getting in & getting all the classes you wanted!

Katie said...

JEALOUS, again. I wrote on Julie's blog that the SF weekend will be my only weekend to go somewhere with dh since my parents will be here then....it's tough but I have to choose going with hubby! I know, I know, I spoil him! ;)