Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Day fit for a Princess!

Yeah the party season at the Johnston house has officially ended! We have made it through the all boy party for K, the family party for both K & Linds, and today we made through Linds princess party!

I have put myself in over my head for another round, I volunteered to be a leader for vacation bible school at church this week and then went and scheduled Linds' party for today! What was I thinking???

Anyway... We had a wonderful all girl party that was most certainly fit for princesses. We had pb&j sandwiches cut in heart shapes, with crackers and dip and melon for lunch. Then moved on to the crafty fun, we decorated crowns and wands with sticky foam flowers and jewels. Bribed the girls with cake and ice cream so they would sit for a picture. They were all such lovely princesses. And Linds got more "make-up" than I have ever owned. Everyone had fun and the two hours went by so fast.

Now it's back to the grind, I have so much Archery work to catch up on. I am putting it off until tomorrow, just to tired out to deal with anything else today.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Beautiful! The party looks like a fairy tale! You and Tricia both teaching bible school the same week! Nice! And both of you are busy busy ladies!

itsjustshannon said...

Very cool!!! The party was a success! They all look so nice in their princess gowns and tiaras!

Cicada said...

So cute! They look adorable. I bet Lindsay loves having all that make-up. Good luck with bible school, they are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a blast and the pics look great.
Nicole.