Friday, July 21, 2006

Check these out!!!

So today was a blast! I took a Bazzill class and we all got a copy of the Bazzill Blueprints Software! I had heard about this, but thought why do I need it, well I need it! And I soooo love it! We put it on the laptop and I've been playing, need to play a little more, but boy is it fun.

Ok so these are some silly pictures, we didn't get through much of the show today, but here are the highlights from the things we did see. First Christine asked for the "must" have. So far I have to say Gel-a-tin stamps! These are so neat, really cool fonts and really cut images, swirls and circles and other stuff. They are clear acrylic and them come in CD tins! Their website is a little odd, but check 'em out here Gel-A-Tin

We stopped at Ranger, check out Tim! Ok so I was to scared to ask to have my picture taken with him, but I got a couple shots of him working, he is too cool! And I learned a couple of things that I do that are wrong. Can you believe I do stuff wrong! LOL!!! I have been schooled by Tim! Back to my must have, Tim has new acrylic paint, they are in dauber bottles and they are awesome!

Last picture is of some "holey" shoes. Anyone else ever thought of altering their crocs? What a cool idea I love it! Ok it is late and I am having issues trying to blog, so it's off the pc for me. Later!



Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon

Tim

Look at these shoes!

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

look at those crocs..might have to do something! thanks for keeping us updated Nicole! Looks like your having fun!

Cicada said...

Wow, those are the coolest crocs ever!

I'd heard of those stamps, but I"m glad to get the link to see more about them, thanks!

Hope you continue to have lots of fun!

Jen said...

Thanks for mentioning Gel-a-tin stamps! We are in the process of updating our website and transitioning to our new home on the web. Check back in a couple of weeks to see the new and improved site! It will have tons of cool resources! www.gelatinstamps.com
Thanks!