Sunday, July 16, 2006

Doing a little scrappin!

This one's just for you Christine, yes I actually found some time to scrap for me. A friend of mine stopped by with her convertible yesterday and had to drag Linds and I to the scrap stores in Madison. Yeah whatever! LOL!!! Anyway... We went to check out some "new" stamp place in Mt Horeb, turned out to be someone just starting with Stampin Up (not that that's a bad thing, just not what we were lookin for). So we headed in to Mad town and hit two LSS. I got the PP in the LO yesterday, just for these photos. Pretty simple page (why it takes me hours to create a simple page is ?????), but I like it and I may even turn it into a spread I've still got a really cute picture of Linds at the pool that would go good with some journaling. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Love it!

The photos are great, the colors are great, and well everything on here is great!

Cicada said...

Cute! Perfect colors for the page, and like how the paper is cut wavy like water; fun...