Friday, June 30, 2006

I can't believe I am still at it!

Ok so today was better, I only had one extra little one, plus both my kids all day. Not to bad. And to make it even better the little one is still a napper so I got a 2+ hour break. I got a new Stampin Up catalog and every spare moment I can get I keep flipping through that, it always brings a smile to my face to see new stamps and toys!

I am in the middle of a mess at the moment, self created I must add. I started the day realizing that I really need to get some invites done for my kids summer picnic party we do every year to celebrate their birthdays with family. Found a cute design, thank you new SU book! And put them together today, they should go out in tomorrow's mail. Then I decided I was on a crafting high and needed to work some more on my Week in the Life album. That is where the mess started. I am re-working some pictures and taking some new ones of just stuff. And having way to much fun! My book is not going to be a week, cuz I am just to lazy (ok maybe busy) to keep track for a full seven days in a row. I decided that I would look at a month, I printed out all the pics from May and then printed all the posts from this thing for May also, good journaling starters. And now I am just trying to organize it all and find the right spots for the right elements. Shannon I think I may need more pages! It is really turning out good, I love it and it's just plain right now. Next weekend our foursome is getting together again and I should be ready to pretty it all up and start that lengthy task of journaling. (Can you tell this is not my fav thing to do???) Ok somewhere along the way I started rambling, not really sure where this post is going, oh well! Next topic...

I got fun news tonight, my SIL is getting married! Congrats go out to Jill and Enis! They have decided to get married in September and from what MIL has told me it will be the same weekend as the Mall of America ScrapFest. Ok I guess that means I don't get to go this year, people should really check the scrappin schedules before scheduling a wedding! LOL!!! It should be wonderful though and of course the picture taking should be fun at a full nine months PG! Do you think they will let me stand in the back for all the family shots??? But seriously I am so happy for them, Jill has found such a nice guy and I wish them all the love in the world.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

The catalog is so nice! I got mine on Friday and love it. I already have some must haves and love the new colors too. I cannot wait. That is so fun that you have a summer picnic for the kids. So fun! Have a great week and congrats to your SIL!

Cicada said...

Man, I can't wait to get that catalog from you, I am so pumped. I am smiling to think of you in the middle of your scrapping piles!

itsjustshannon said...

Sounds like you have been a scrappin chickie lately! Look forward to seeing you this weekend