Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Look what we found under the bushes in the rain Monday afternoon. Isn't she cute!

Only one problem, I am allergic to cats. So any of my local friends out there if you have space in your home and heart I would love to pass her along to someone that we know. The kids really love her and would love to be able to keep seeing her. She is very well behaved and absolutely lovable.

Outside of taking care of kittie (with tons of hand washing in between) things have been crazy here. I have an extra little one for the week and my two afternooners have been here early all week too. Makes for a wild and crazy day with six little people running under foot. We are managing to have a good time. Today we went on an adventure to check out the different house prospect again. My dad came down to check out the heating/ac stuff, thanks dad! And we thought Jeff's dad might enjoy checking the place out too, so along he came. All in all I think I got an approval sign from both dads. Best of all I got to meet one of the neighbors, and I already know them! Gotta love that! They have a son who was in Linds' pre-school class, plus two other little ones. Built in playmates! Ok so now I am totally getting my hopes up, I want to live there! Jeff and I have tons to discuss tonight, I hope that I can post fabulous new house news soon.

Back to reality...

Christine don't know if you have anytime to check blogs, but just wanted to post that I am happy your dh got home safe and sound, loved the pictures. Enjoy every second with him!

If anyone else is interested in checking out some fabulous pictures of my weekend crop you can see them here or here. Thanks so much Katie and Julie for the pictures, they are amazing!

Alrighty I hear a little to much noise outside I had better get back to my control post. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ChristyR said...

I'm still reading blogs! I just haven't had time to post but Shane and the kids are playing blackjack, which I don't care for, so I thought I would post some comments! Good luck on your new house-hopefully! Does your neighbor scrapbook? That would be awesome! I hope that one day I make a good neighbor friend who scraps or move close to one who does! Poor kitty. My husband and daughter are allergic too. They are hard to get rid of when they are so cute!

itsjustshannon said...

Oh.....if I wanted a pet....I take her in a heartbeat!!! She is sooooo sweet. Very tempting....

Cicada said...

"Control Post", LOL :)

That's the cutest kitten pic ever! I hope you find her a home!

I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post; liked your answers, esp. that you refuse to choose between hugs and kisses :)

Cicada said...

P.S., I'm all for trying to get together so our daughters can hang out. Mine needs some girlfriends; her neighbor playmates are almost all boys...

Katie said...

Ohhhh, kitty. I lurve kitties. DON'T NEED MORE KITTY HAIR IN MY HOUSE. :)

Oh, but I loooove kittys. :(