Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Quick little update...

We are now into the maddness of dance recital for Linds. Glad to hear that Julie made it through with her little one, gives me hope.

Hey Christine I love your idea of a pampering gift for Linds' b-day, I had forgot that she had been bugging me to take her in to get her toes and nails done. This will be a perfect suprise that will make her day.

So all is going well with the new toy. K was on the thing for two+ hours with grandpa sunday and then monday night he went with daddy to work on hunting land. My heart dropped a little when we saw the ambulance going north, I thought they had better not be going after a little boy squished by a four wheeler, but Jeff and K made it home safe and sound. Yesterday Jeff tells me they had to take one of the speed controls off because it was to hard for K to go up and down the hils. So what does Jeff do??? He takes the remaining speed limit thing off and tools around the small plot of open land behind our house. Really he is having as much fun with this toy as K is. Boys will be boys right???

Exciting news, I really hope that I am not getting my hopes up to high, but I think that we have a super new house prospect. So as most of you know we are growing our family and at last check we had already out-grown our home, but you make do with what you got. Well I decided to check out houses again and I think I found one! We haven't looked at the inside yet, so you never know could be horrible, but on paper it sounds perfect and even though price wise it is a littler higher than we were hoping for it's not so far out of wack that we couldn't make it work. Keep your fingers crossed for us and I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

we got our new toy two days ago..still in garage and i hadn't told the kids. my husband called last night and told them it was in the garage...they were in disbelief that I didn't tell them! i feel much safer seeing yours even though mine is a different type of vehicle. i bet all the recitals will be fun! mine was a tomboy when she was little and played football-no way could i have gotten her into dance!

good luck with house hunting!

itsjustshannon said...

Happy House Hunting and hope it all works out! Looking forward to next Saturday!!!!