Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am exhausted!

Is the weekend every going to get here??? Three extra kids all day seems to be wearing me out way to fast. To all those other daycare providers out there, bless your hearts for dealing with so many kids and not ending up in a crazy house. How do you do it???

So does everyone have big plans for this long (hopefully most of us will get to enjoy four-day weekends), holiday weekend? We are venturing in to Rythm & Booms again this year, this is one of my favorite things. Other than that we may try and put up our tent (got it new last year about this time and it is still in the box) and let the kids sleep outside a night or two. Right now all I really want to do is purchase a really cool lawn chair like the one my SIL has and sleep outside in the shade for a couple of days, but I know that's not gonna happen. A girls gotta have dreams right?

A lot of blah, blah, blah today, but that is where the brain is, sorry.

On a good note I think we have found a very sutiable home for kittie. We convinced Nana and Papa to give her a home. The kids are way excited that they will be able to visit and watch her grow. Nana is coming Friday to pick her up, that day should be interesting, we all have gotten a little attached to her.

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Glad kitty found a good home. She is just too darn cute!!

God bless you for having that many kids at your house! I couldn't even do that many. :)

ChristyR said...

Happy kitty has a place to live and that you guys get to see her often!

Have a great 4th!

Cicada said...

I love a kitty story with a happy ending!

And no way could I watch all those kids! I can't believe you're sane enough to post.