Thursday, June 22, 2006

GOODIES!

The mail carrier brought some good stuff today!

A very special thank you goes out to Cammando Christine, I know that us WI gals really wish you could join us this weekend and well this pile of loot leads me to believe that if you could be here you would! Thanks a bunch, you are one amazing lady!

Ok so a little explanation for the rest of you, what you see in the picture is two boxes of stuff that Christine sent to me for our fabulous WI Cammando get together this coming saturday. And yes you are seeing it correctly there is the NEW Cathy Z book and the Heidi S handwriting book!!! Plus tons of embellies, two 6x6 pre-made albums (school, christmas), and too much other stuff to list! Now how ever will we split this up??? I did email Chris before I posted this and she gave me a couple good ideas, maybe on the drive up Katie and I can devise some fun games to help us get work on our albums done and to earn some of this great loot. Cuz I know that I would probably just be happy all day and night chit chat'in.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

You guys have a great time. Your what this hobby is all about..getting together to preserve our memories that we make on a daily basis! I must emphasize again the getting together. There is nothing more powerful then women getting together, laughing, sharing stuff. I could just sit there and take it all in. Some of my greatest relationships have been the women in my life. So thankful I have met you guys and I think you are all pretty remarkable. Have a great time and get lots of scrapbooking done and take a ton of photos so those of us who couldn't make it get to live vicariously thru them!

Chris said...

Defintiely a great pile of loot there to be shared. Christine, you rock!
Hope you gals have a terrific time.

itsjustshannon said...

Holy sh*t!!!! Christine you are too much! I am totally shocked!

Katie said...

That is so super super cool! Can't wait to see it all! Christine totally rocks!! How amazing!