Friday, June 09, 2006


Hot Fun in the Summer Time!

Well thanks to a super spectacular Mom from Linds pre-school, we ended the school year with a fantastic party yesterday!

The kids were so excited yesterday am, it was all about can we leave yet, I'm hungry, it's it time to go... Finally we got to leave for Austin's house and as soon as they saw this waterslide they forgot it was lunchtime and went wild. What a great day! Thanks so much to Mary (Austin's mom), you are a fabu party planner! Next project a special thank you note.

Today we are back to early spring like weather, even the jeans came out from hiding. Thank heavens I still have a pair that fits me! LOL!!! It was cold this morn, and it is still chilly. That's ok with me, I have more than enough inside things I should be doing. Now when should I start them???


 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

How cool is that?! What fun! That is a great idea.

ChristyR said...

yeah. i want to be that cool mom. looks like lots of fun!

Cicada said...

Those slides are so cool! I keep seeing them in the store leaflets, and I wish I could buy one for my kids!

Those are great pictures. What a great way to end the school year!

Cicada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cicada said...

Those slides are so cool! I keep seeing them in the store leaflets, and I wish I could buy one for my kids!

Those are great pictures. What a great way to end the school year!