Friday, June 09, 2006



In the mood to scrap!

I am so very excited, I get to work at the LSS tomorrow! And it got me going enough so that I had to scrap some. Here is what I got accomplished. The pics are from last weekend when we took the kids fishing. Linds and I tired of fishing all to fast and decied to head for the beach. After getting our toes wet Linds really wanted to just swim. Only one problem we didn't have suits. So I figure she's not quite 5 yet so undies should be just fine. She didn't seem to mind, just had the time of her life splashing around. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful layout! I love those flowers :)

ChristyR said...

yes-very beautiful layout!! love it and totally jealous you've been scrappin'! going to the beach sounds like so much fun and your right..who needs a suit at that age?