Monday, June 26, 2006

Getting back in the groove...

Ok so we did our small Cammando get together on Saturday. First I must say that I am bummed because half way out of town I realized that I had left my camera on my desk. I did not have time to turn around and get it. So sorry but no pictures on this blog until my buddies email me some. Other than that I had a BLAST! I feel like I didn't get much accomplished, only the first page to show and mine does not even have a picture on it. I really have to work on getting some pictures of me. How do you get over the hatred of your own picture? Let's move on... We did get a ton of prep work done and I am way excited to sort through my photos and prep a little more, we will be getting together again in only two weeks! Ok so what other exciting things happened that I should share??? We had a fabulous dinner at Fra??? ok I can say it but I can't even think how to type it. Yes Christine we took pictures of our food just for you! I hope that you have seen them on someone elses blog if they are not out there yet, Katie get on that! Then Shannon had to rejoin her family and Julie, Katie and I headed back to Julie's to continue. A huge thank you to Julie for putting us up and letting Katie and I take over your scrap space. Your family is wonderful and I really meant it when I said our daughters would be amazing friends, we must get them together. I feel like I miss you guys already thank goodness we will see each other sooner than later.

Alright next project, this was posted on Christine's blog last week and I really wanted to do it, and now I have the time. Today it's raining and well I am happy about that. The kids have to stay inside and I can sneak away and have a little more computer time, he, he! So here are my answers -

1. FIRST NAME? -Nicole
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - Don't think so
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? - over something important, last month, but if you must know I am pregnant so tears flow often for no reason daily
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - nope
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - don't really have one, I do like to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 2 with #3 sometime in September
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - this is a hard one for me, I don't really understand why I have friends now, so maybe I would try to be friends with me???
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? - does this blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - only with people that I am really close to
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? - yep
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - I wouldn't bungee, but I have thought about sky diving
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - phyisically not, emotionally I am a brick house
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? - chocolate
16. SHOE SIZE? - 8
17. RED OR PINK? - green is my fav, but if I have to pick, pink
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? - I think about doing things and never really do them
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - I am part of a lucky few who have not lost anyone close to me, so I will say that I miss my best friend Judy most often, because we see each other so rarely
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - October 18, Madison WI
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - bare feet, navy capris
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - spoonful of my dh's cap'n crunch cereal, (I am a little hungry now)
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - four beautiful children play nicely together with out the TV on!
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Green of course!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? - my dh's shirts at the end of the day, I know I'm a freak
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? - my mom
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? - smile
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - would the fact that I can remain calm and take care of 6 wacky kids at a time be a special talent???
29. FAVORITE DRINK? - iced tea all the way
30. FAVORITE SPORT? - I am really not into sports, but I do like to watch K and my hubby at archery
31. HAIR COLOR? - I have been told the color is dishwater blond
32. EYE COLOR? - hazel
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? -nope, glasses most of the time
34. FAVORITE FOOD? - shrimp anything
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? - happy endings
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Disney's Cars
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - plain old grey t-shirt
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? - summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? - why can't I have hugs and kisses
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? - strawberry cheese cake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? - Cathy Z's Clean and Simple 2, and my photoshop manual
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - no mouse pad on this desk
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? - my kids laughter, followed closely by spring thunderstorms
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - rolling stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME - Vegas, some day maybe I might travel out of the country
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? -I would want two dinners alone with my hubby, we never get alone time anymore

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

we're libras! i was born on the 14th! when did you go to vegas? did you gamble? your time together with the girls sounded great! the food looks awesome and you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies i've ever seen!

Nicole said...

Christine you are just too kind!

Vegas is my very favorite place to go, we went for our honeymoon the first time, then I went a few years later with a girl friend and dh and I were just there this past february for a huge archery tournament. I don't gamble, but I love to watch other people gamble.

itsjustshannon said...

Too fun!!!! Vegas is great!

It was great to see you and can't wait to seeing you soon! I bought another card table just for our little crop!

Katie said...

Ahhhh, about the friend thing...WHATEVER!! :) You are a great friend! I am having so much fun getting to know you...especially after our crazy drive up North!