Monday, June 05, 2006

I actually did a LO!

Ok so it's not for me, it's for a class but I got a page done. This is for next weeks Tuesday class. We are doing Faux Metals, so the copper handle things and the buckle were made from cs and perfect pearl powders. You'll have to sign up for the class to learn more! (my promo for the day)

Other than that, life is crazy, crazy, crazy. And I really don't think that the finally approching end of the school year is going to slow things down. I saw on Shannon's blog that she spend the day at the Zoo with her Kindergartener and well that is where K and I are off to tomorrow. The weather is saying storms maybe, so we are crossing our fingers that they don't hit until we are on the bus ride home.
Posted by Picasa

Yesterday we had a great adventure with daddy again. How lucky we are to get two days with Jeff, it is just so unusual. They had free day in our state parks and since one is right in our backyard (ok not really, but just a couple min away) we had to go. They also had free fishing, that is no one needed a license. So we stopped at grandpa's got some poles and bait and off we went. The boys caught three fish, a very small bluegill, good size crappie, and a small bass. Unfortunetly we did not get the bass on camera. Linds and I were getting tired of fishing and headed off to the beach with the camera. It's just natural that I carry the camera, you know how it is. The picture is of the crappie, just in case you needed to know. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Great layout!

To me there is nothing better than bass, well I like grouper but bass is delicious.

I have never taken my kids to a zoo. It's on my list tho!

Cicada said...

I hope your day at the zoo isn't rainy! Great that you all got 2 days of daddy time in......love the layout; it is perfect for that picture!

itsjustshannon said...

Too cool! I love Fishy Photos!!!!