Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wowee, Zowee, what a day! I worked at the scrap store today, my favorite place to be if you must know. And it was a great day, except for the fact that I am so not used to being on my feet for 8+ hours. Ok so I am not a slug at home, but I just find more time to sit, like every hour or so when I check e-mails, LOL!!

La, ti, da on with the good stuff. I put together a very cute make/take for this coming Monday. If you're in the area stop and make a cute get well pocket card. Then I had my creative juices challenged... I needed to create a peice for NSD make/take, Dot gave me instructions to use some blank frames with Sweetwater paper and do what I want. First I love, love, love Sweetwater paper so YIPEE, and next I totally have the altering bug. So this was a super assignment. I will have to take my camera into the store tomorrow and get a pic for you guys, I really like how it turned out.

The kids had a busy day too, Lindsay had pajama party at school and then went to a Build-a-bear birthday party. All I can say is hat's off to Molly's mom, nine 4 year old girls went to BAB. She said they all did great and that everyone had a great time. I know Linds did, and she loves her new bear.

Kaleb got to play at a new friends house after school and well if you have kids you know that toys at someone elses house are always the coolest. He was very excited and had a great time too.

Tomorrow is another busy day, Kaleb has an "interview" with the possibility of being photographed for a future Lands' End catalog. I am excited, I sure like the way he looks in pictures, but I am biased. I have to prep for my class on Saturday and do the trip to the doctor to make sure we are all healthy and happy. I just realized that I also have some alcohol ink stuff that I wanted to get on here. Maybe tomorrow, I hope no one is holding their breath.

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Sounds like a great but very busy day!!! That would so neat if Kaleb was a little LE model! And 9 kids at a BAB party....Hats off to that mom for sure!

ChristyR said...

Definitely hats off to that mom but it's better than having 9 in your own house!! I learned that early on.

Awesome day on creativity! I love those kind of days and wish I lived closer so I could come do your make n takes..I know they would be gorgeous. I'm not holding my breath about the alcohol ink class but I am waiting for it!!

Good luck to Kaleb on the LE Modeling gig. That would be too cool! Happy doctor's visit!

Cicada said...

Okay, I'll let my breath out then :)

So cool about the modeling possibility!

I wish I could come to your make and take too... would love to see a pic...