Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Back!

Ok so 90210 was a little lame today, but I still love it! Hee, hee!

I am so excited I just got the mail and what to my suprise I got pictures from CKU! Yeah they are so cool I am so looking forward to scrapping with them tonight. Now to find some papers and stuff.

It's official spring break has now started! I get to spend an entire week, every day, all day with 6 kids! Yes I am a little too excited, can you see the sarcasim in my type??? But truely I am excited it means that I only have to get one person up and out of the house in the morning (lovely dh) instead of four. So it sort of is a break for me. We do have a couple of fun outings scheduled and the weather looks as if it might even cooperate with us.

Bye!

4 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

I LOVE 90210!!! I watch it on the weekends when I am home!!!
Dylan is soooo hot! :)

ChristyR said...

Dylan is hot. I loved that show in high school and after! I haven't seen it here. Seinfeld reruns rule here. Lucky for me my kids love it.

Nicole said...

No bugs around here, yet. We are lucky enough that the only problem insect that we see are bees. No really close lakes or water sources mean no mosquitoes and not many other anoying bugs either for us too! Yep you read that right NO mosquitoes for us in Dodgeville! Love it! Oh but we do have those stupid ladybug look-alikes, some years they're bad and others not so bad, last year was a not so bad so I almost forgot about em.

Katie said...

Hey Nicole...I used to teach at the actual high school where they filmed 90210 (high school parts)...also Buffy and a few movies! Now you really think I'm cool huh?? :)