Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This one's for you Christine...

Ok so I made it though CKU! In case you don't have a clue as to what CKU is well it's three days full of scrappin fun put on by Creating Keepsakes magazine. I met some wonderful ladies there. First my totally amazing dorm mates from the Croppin Commandos! Love ya all and can't wait to get together again. I sat with a wonderful group in my Album track and hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon. And a special thanks to my driving buddy and roomie Melissa!

I came home with mostly (just need to slap down some pictures) completed albums. One 12 x 12 (from my album track, special thanks to Anita for a great time), one 8 x 8 recipe album (thanks Mary for a great swap), and seven mini books from make n take day and my other classes. I didn't have a class that I didn't like and I am counting the days until I can do it again!

I think I finally have things in order at home, Jeff isn't the best at handling things when I am not here, but I love him still. Yesterday I designed a great page for my technique class I am teaching next week, and I have a great accordian card that I made for a class in a couple weeks. Check out the store blog for pics.

Jeff took the day off yesterday and well I got the most amazing pictures of him playing games with Lindsay and Bradon. This is just so rare a moment, I am so proud that he took the time to sit with them when he had so many other things he really needed to do. Moments like that make life so worth it! Now if I could only find my camera I would upload the pictures...

Off to balance the check book and then maybe take the kids for a short walk before lunch. It is a wonderful day here the sun is shining and I need to be out!

Later!

Nicole :)

1 comment:

Cicada said...

Hi Nicole! I will start reading your blog from now on... I felt the same way about CKU that you did! I had so much fun. Glad your house is in order again. It took awhile to get mine back in shape, too. Good to know our families need us. :)