Thursday, April 13, 2006

I have heard of golf ball size hail, but never experienced it. Tonight I experienced it first hand! I am here at the computer emailing a friend and I here my husband coming up the stairs and then I hear what sounds to me something like glass breaking and I think what the @#$ is dh doing. I run out of the office and the guys are just looking out the window in awe as we are pelted with these monsterous balls of ice. We have a plexy glass type roof over our back porch and as they hit that the sound is just deafening, I was almost in tears and Lindsay was really scared too. It only lasted a few minutes but Jeff's truck has at least two big dents and we didn't bother to check the van yet. Tomorrow morning after the sun comes up we will see what else is damaged. But we have the pictures and some soveniors in the freezer.

No comments: