Thursday, April 13, 2006

Well today was de-cluttering day at our house, my mom came over to help and well we got through the kids room. Feels like we should have done more, but it was pretty nasty in that one room. Lots of bags for goodwill and lots of bags for garage sale. We created a little space, but not enough for a new baby. I have lots of work ahead of me before September. Somehow I always manage to make things work out so I'm optimistic.

Yesterday I did get some scrapping done while the munchkins napped. I have an almost completed CKU album, just some minor tweaking left. That makes me feel really good, cuz this album is all for me! Also got some projects done for a class I am teaching at the end of the month. I am doing a Quickutz class and we are using all kinds of the new stuff, I a doing a card with the icing rub-ons, a card with the new quickstampz foam, a silly little tag and a 12x12. Last night I got one card and the tag completed. but I have the page and second card all sketched out, just need to put the materials together. I may just post them here when it's all together.

Kaleb is feeling better today, so I think we have avoided the nasty 5-day fever thing and that means our trip to the dentist tomorrow is a go. After the dentist we are going to catch up with a friend and hit the zoo! Wow this week of spring break has really gone by fast! It really has me looking forward to summer vacation.

Well all for now, I wish everyone a wonderful Easter weekend, take lots of pictures!

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Glad he's feeling better and that you got to declutter! It's always nice and we do it every six months or so. Would love to see your pages and your upcoming classes sound great! Happy Easter to you too!

Cicada said...

Ooooo all that scrapping productivity makes me want to scrap right now... I hope you do post your CKU book, I'd love to see it!