Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday sure was great! We started the day with dentist appointment for K, Lins and I. Not my favorite thing to do, but one of the necessary evils. No cavities, which I think is a miracle based on the number of times that my children actually brush there teeth. And my baby is getting big boy teeth, K has two 6-year molars coming in on top. He still hasn't lost any baby teeth, but they figure by fall the bottom front two should be ready to come out. I don't really care, I kinda like his little teeth.

After the dentist we met aunt Judy and Austin for lunch at Ella's Deli, such a fun place for little and big people both. I took K and Lins on the Carousel, Lins rode a horse all by herself! Kaleb is still not so sure about any type of ride, so we just rode in one of the stationary seats. Next we were off to the zoo! Along with 100's of other stroller toting moms. We had to drive around the zoo twice before we found a place to park. But what do we see after getting out of the van, geese! Kaleb thought this was the coolest thing, I think cuz they are not in any sort of cage and we could get pretty close to them.

Here is what happens when you let your son take pictures with your camera, I down load the pics this am and what do I see six pictures of a hot wheels. They weren't really bad pictures either, but now what to do with them??? Just another reason why I love my digital.

I have been sitting in this office all day, I really wanted to get out for a walk, but we really needed to get our taxes done. Yep we wait until the utter last second, it is just my nature. But they are almost done, just need some numbers from Jeff and e-file here we go. YIPEE!

One more last second job calls, the kids have been after me all day to color eggs. Now seems like a good time.

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Taxes??? I'm not doing mine this year. Luckily for us we don't have to because Shane is in Iraq. It's just laziness on my part but I fear I will mess something up and get audited. Your kids are too stinkin' cute and how nice of you to let them use the camera!

itsjustshannon said...

Too funny that you were at the zoo too!!! It was a beautiful day to see (smell) the zoo!