Monday, September 18, 2006

So here are the pages that Mandy did for me, aren't they beautiful!

I really hope she likes the pages I did! I totally enjoyed doing the photo swap and I think that somebody may have to organize another one.

So another day goes by...

We had a good weekend, my SIL had her wedding shower and I got lots of compliments on the wedding invites, makes me feel good. I also had fun taking pictures, there was a little one there (18 mons, I think) and she had the cutest round eyes, I loved taking her picture.

Haven't gotten any more pages done today, although I have been thinking of one since Sunday morning. I just feel to sick to do much of anything. Yes lucky me Saturday I started feeling a tingle in my ear and now I have a full blown sore throat with a nasty cough. I guess it's what's going around, why me??? At least no one else in the house is sick. Knock on wood they stay healthy.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Those are beautiful pages! Mandy did a great job!

You guys look so young! :)

ChristyR said...

You sure do look young!
Mandy did a great job and I hope you took photos of the pages you did to post after she receives them cos I've been trying to get her to blog for about a year now..don't think it's gonna happen! They look great and you and your hubby look quite beautiful!

Katie said...

So pretty! Great job Mandy...that is a fun little swap!

Hang in there chica. Hope you are feeling beeter. Get LOTS of sleep if you can!!