Wednesday, September 27, 2006

bored today...

So I am just doing laundry and sorta wondering what else I should be doing. Don't really feel like doing anything. It's starting to rain here and well I guess that fits the mood just fine. Would love to jump into something scrap worthy, but I have a Pre-school board meeting at noon and it's early release day and Linds has dance after that. So it's not that I don't have things to do, just a little down time at the moment and well I just don't know what to do. Rough life I have isn't it???

Yesterday was pretty dull too, Jeff stayed home from work, he needed to catch up on some shop stuff. I told him that would be the sure fire way to NOT send me into labor and well it worked, no baby. But he did manage to get the shop straightened up a little. It was getting so crazy down there. Now if only we could find some time to clean the garage and re-organize a little in the house.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

With a baby due any day now, all you "should" be doing is getting some rest :) Take care!

Cicada said...

Yeah, good that you are taking it easy! I was kinda hoping you would have news before I went to Disney on Saturday so I don't have to wonder about you the whole time I'm there. So tell Carter to get going! HEE! :)

ChristyR said...

I'm serious! Any day that goes by and you havnen't blogged I automatically assume the next post will be: Meet Carter.

itsjustshannon said...

Boy are you just hanging in there aren't you! Go have a really big dinner. thats my way of putting someone into labor. Try it works....like a big steak or prime rib dinner. Yes I know it sounds yucky right now...but it works!
We want to meet Carter!

ChristyR said...

Both times I went into labor it was due to having sex! yikes! i said it...owell..it's true. the nurses said semen can trigger contractions! i would not be offended if you felt the need to delete my comment!

Nicole said...

Christine, that worked with K, but not linds. Just not up to trying that this time, at least not yet...