Thursday, September 28, 2006

Anyone else excited for Grey's tonight?

And does anyone have a DVR, just incase I need to miss it? Ok so really I doubt I will miss it, the general consensus around here is that baby Carter will be here this weekend, we'll see. Can you tell I am skeptical. I do see the doctor tonight and well I am ready to tell him that I have had it with this waiting and let's get some drugs going here.

Busy day running again, had to do an errand for DH this am, then needed stuff from WM, went to the bank and stopped at the LSS. Christine got me wanting to do the kids first day of school photos and well I just didn't have the right paper. I do now and I also have some cool stamps too. I never seem to bump into my CTMH friend Tara when she drops off my orders lately, but it sure is nice to come home to a bag full of goodies. They have this new "stickstock" stuff, it's adhesive backed twill, linen and vellum. I got the twill sheets this time and I am dying to test them out, may have to fit them in on the school pages. You are suppose to be able to run them through your printer so that should be neat.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

that does sound like fun! goodies on your doorstep-it doesn't get any better than that! come on carter...come on carter...ah who am i kidding, he's comfy and warm!

itsjustshannon said...

I'm excited for Grey's! Can't wait to see whats in store....

This weekend huh? Are you thinking Sept or Oct baby cause makes a difference for that Mother's Ring ;)

ChristyR said...

Okay Grey's rocked tonight! Such a good show and I'm a new viewer. McDreamy's ex does not waste any time! I like how he handled it.