Saturday, September 30, 2006

LO-1 Posted by Picasa


LO-2 Posted by Picasa


LO-3 Posted by Picasa


So I'm not in labor, but I've got the scrappin mojo going today. Got up at 2 am and haven't really stopped until now. The kids are getting hungry and well it was time to clean up the crafting mess. Just thought I would post my work I feel pretty good about what I accomplished. Even have a few more photos that I would love to get to tomorrow. Who knows maybe I'll just pull it all back out again after dishes and bathes???

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

everything looks great! don't get too exhausted, must reserve strength!

Katie said...

Uh, I believe someone is NESTING...seriously! Won't belong now...I remember I completely alphabetized our entire CD collection just before I went into labor....this MUST be it Nicole!

The LO's are GREAT...love the YUMMY one!