Monday, September 11, 2006


ScrapFest Fun!

We made it to and back home again from Archiver's ScrapFest 2006! And if I must say so, it was fabulous! Not quite as amazing as CKU, but tons and tons of fun. And many of you may have read here before that I am a shopping freak, so just to be at Mall of America is to great for words for me. LOL!!!

Ok so a liitle about our weekend, it started out a little shakey. When we were checking in on Friday am, they could not find me anywhere, so for a bit I thought I might have to take a trip across the street and spend all my $$ at Ikea (like that wouldn't have been fun). But in the end they found me and all was well. I'm not a huge fan of make n takes so I only did a few. The first couple pictures here are of my friend Chis and the line we stood in to do a make n take. Yes this weekend was a lot about standing in lines. Most lines were not fast, I think some lines were close to an hour (no kidding) wait. One more reason that I am not big on m/t's. But lots of chatting and friend making went on in those lines. I just wonder what the poor fokes who were just unsuspecting tourists thought of us in our lines. I really should have picked someones brains. I did hear some really silly comments from employees about why we were all here.

Classes were very cool, I enjoyed all that I signed up for. I should get some pictures and post those. Maybe later today. I am very excited about all the pictures that I did take. I now have some stuff that I can use for friend pages. It's kinda cool to take shoots of people other than your kids. All though I am not sure if Chris and Julie would agree with me on this point. I did hear a lot of "would you stop taking my picture!" But see I let them use the camera and catch a couple shots of me too.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

Everything looks great! I would have liked to walk around the mall a little more but there were more pressing things like CKU...and kudos to you for hanging in there in your last month!

itsjustshannon said...

Awww...Julie looks so cute!!!! Glad you had a great time. Wish I could have joined you! Do post pictures...I want to see. That looks like a Tim Holtz Project at the end there.

Katie said...

You are totally glowing Nicole! You are one of those rare women who looks amazing pg. Lucky I swear!

Kind of ANNOYOING those people who complain about you taking their picture, EH??? :) ;)

Show me more projects!