Sunday, July 29, 2007


NEW BABIES!

A huge congrats goes out to my SIL Jill and her hubby on the birth of their twin boys just this morning! The babies are beautiful, happy and very healthy. The first two pictures are of Jesse, he was wide awake and just taking it all in while we were visiting. The second two shots are Cody he was the sleepy one, I even tried to get him to wake up, but nope he just wanted to sleep. They are both so tiny, compared to what I am used to with Carter. I even thought for a minute I wouldn't mind trading Carter off for an infant, they really are so much fun when they just sleep and cuddle. But then I remembered the late night feeding and such and well Carter may be a trouble maker but we've got the schedule down and it works for us. Plus I really do love him way to much to trade him for anything! LOL!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh yes, what a wonderful baby fix. Lucky you Auntie!

ChristyR said...

precious!