Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I WAS TAGGED!

The rules...
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

1 - one on one I can talk your ear off, get me in a group and I am the listener until I know you all really well.

2 - My dh and I met for the first time when I worked at Wal-Mart, he thought I was cute and I thought I already knew him but couldn't figure out from where. This was at least 6 months before we really met each other and started dating. I totally believe in fate!

3 - If I could do anything I would be an actress. I have wanted this for as long as I can remember. Who knows maybe when my kids are grown I will get my big break!

4 - I am an only child and I love to be alone, maybe because with three kids I rarely get the chance to just be alone.

5 - I have an amazing collection of music boxes, but for now they are in storage, no where to show them off in our house.

6 - In middle school my favorite movie was Stand By Me and my girlfriends and I called each other by the four main caracters' names, if my memory serves me I was Gordie. It was a long time ago and those friends have long since drifted out of my life. But to this day when I watch Crossing Jordan and see Jerry O'Connell I always think of that movie and my friends.

7 - I never played any sports in high school, but when I started HS I knew had to be a cheerleader. My proudest moment was getting the Barbie doll award when I was a Junior. It wasn't because I was the prettiest or the nicest, but because I was always the most coordinated when it came to outfits. I always had the perfectly matching socks to my shirt, and that mattered when you tight rolled your jeans. Oh the memories...

8 - Would you believe that I sold Tupperware for 6 years and even had a company car for awhile.

Alright that is done! Ok Katie tagged everyone that I know that blogs so this trail ends with me, but I hope you all enjoyed these silly little facts.

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

u sold tupperware?! Wow! I happen to love tupperware but whenever I went to a party we were poor so I could never get any. I love, love, love Stand By Me. Have it on VHS and DVD...kids love it too!

itsjustshannon said...

loved learning these things about you! Glad you did it!

Katie said...

Hee hee, you are soooo not quiet! :) Love that movie too!